Skin care is essential and skincare must follow a precise ritual that allows your skin to obtain a radiant and fresh appearance.
Here she is guide with all the steps and products to use in the morning and in the evening.
The skin care routine has precise rules that require the use of certain products at a precise time and order, which is often not known or is confused. When should the serum be applied? Should the eye contour be used before or after the cream? Small precautions that can make the difference: a clean and properly hydrated skin is also brighter and more compact, and makes us feel more beautiful. A beauty path that can change the skin, based on three key moments: cleansing, hydration and protection that must be performed in a precise order by applying the right products to each step. Each beauty routine then goescustomized according to the type of skin, in order to choose the most suitable product for every need.
Day skincare: all the steps to do in the morning
Day skincare is usually done in the morning as soon as you wake up : it is not enough to rinse your face with water, but it is important to cleanse it properly, moisturize it and protect it from external agents and sunlight. What are the steps and in what order are skin care products applied?
1. Serum : passing to the hydration phase, the first product to be applied will be the serum. A fluid and light product that deeply nourishes the skin. It is applied by dabbing it on the face with the palms of the hands and absorbs quickly, allowing you to continue with the next step.
2. Cleanser: the first step is to cleanse the face , to remove the residues of the cream applied the previous evening and any impurities that have deposited on the skin during the night.
3. Eye contour: one of the passages that are often underestimated. Moisturizing the eye contour is essential to keep the delicate and sensitive area perfectly nourished so that the skin is elastic and compact.
4. Face cream: moisturizing the skin is not only important to keep it soft and velvety, but also to protect it from external agents such as wind and pollution. It should be chosen according to the type of skin, but all types need it, even the mixed and oily ones.
5. Sun protection: to protect the skin from sun damage it is important to apply sun protection even in the city. Choose a lightweight formula to apply after your moisturizer.
6. Lip balm: don't forget to moisturize your lips, applying a protective balm that protects them from external agents making them soft and velvety.