Beautiful, smooth, healthy, shiny - it is a dream of most of the beautiful half of humanity.
In this article we tell you more about the properties of coconut oil and teach how to use it correctly.
The benefits of coconut oil for hair
This product is rich in useful fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, myristic, lauric, palmitic, caprylic, capronic, stearic, etc.), vitamins (A, E, D3, PP) and trace elements (especially a lot in oil phosphorus, zinc, copper, sodium, iodine, iron, manganese, selenium and calcium).
Most of all, coconut oil contains lauric acid, which, unlike many others, penetrates deep into the hair structure and acts from the inside. Coconut oil is also rich in linoleic acid: it prevents moisture loss, increases elasticity, firmness and thickness of the curls, restores a healthy and beautiful look. Vitamin E in the composition saturates hair cells with oxygen, activates circulation of the scalp, stimulates hair growth, promotes cell renewal.
Coconut oil has soothing, calming, moisturizing, antioxidant, antibacterial, regenerating, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
Due to its nourishing composition, coconut oil:
- smoothes the entire length of the hair;
- nourishes and moisturizes curls and scalp;
- stimulates the growth of healthy and beautiful hair;
- strengthens the roots, revitalizes the ends;
- increases elasticity and elasticity of curls;
- restores hair structure;
- thickens and thickens the hair shaft;
- fights dandruff;
- kills fungal microorganisms;
- relieves itching;
- prevents the loss of collagen and stimulates its production;
- fights inflammatory reactions of the skin;
- protects cells from the negative effects of the environment;
- removes toxins and detoxes;
- accelerates the healing of damaged tissues;
What is the best coconut oil for hair?
It is best to use unrefined organic. It contains the greatest amount of useful substances, including saturated fatty acids and antioxidants.
Like other oils, it is recommended to use coconut oil together with other ingredients: in this way you will enhance the effect of the products and get a wonderful result, comparable to the salon treatment. Refined oil is not forbidden to apply to oily hair, while unrefined - can not, it will only increase the greasiness effect. The refined product is also recommended in cases of high odor sensitivity, sensitive skin, pregnancy and lactation.
Express Repair Spray helps strengthen, moisturize and restore the weakest and most damaged hair. From the first application, you will see an immediate effect on your hair. That will be shiny and easy to comb.
Coconut Oil, Dead Sea Minerals, Keratin, Castor Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil
How often can I use coconut oil for my hair?
- for normal hair - 2 times a week;
- for badly damaged hair - 3 times a week;
- as masks - a course of 15 procedures, after which a rest for 2-3 months.
Coconut Oil Shampoo with Dead Sea Minerals gently cleanses and nourishes the hair with vitamins and minerals. The active ingredients of the shampoo raise the strands of hair from the roots, helping to create a really luxurious volume without weighting.
The result after the first application will be visible and you will have thick and lush hair, shining with health and beauty.
Dead Sea Minerals, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil.