What to do in case of dry or oily dandruff, how to get rid of dandruff on the head in one day and why some products do not help, even though they are good? We tell you everything in order.
Caution. These methods will NOT help get rid of dandruff
Dandruff is an unpleasant phenomenon. It can ruin not only your appearance, but also your mood and even your well-being. It's literally "three in one": unsightly white flakes on your hair and clothes, a ruined image, and an itchy head. And when you scratch it, there is even more dandruff. But what to do?
- First, do not panic and do not try to eliminate dandruff favorite fashionable wonder comb - it will not help.
- Washing your hair again is also not an option, the amount of dandruff can only increase, no matter how paradoxical it may sound.
- To drop everything, go to the nearest salon and demand a haircut to zero - a radical solution, but also not particularly effective: even an ideal skull shape does not smooth the fact that the white flakes are visible on the entire surface of the smoothly shaved head.
What will help remove dandruff
- As with any problem affecting the scalp and hair, a comprehensive approach is effective here. Have you taken a sip of tea? Then let's find out how to remove dandruff.
- Start eating right: include in your diet a sufficient amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and other useful micro and macronutrients. After all, sometimes an unbalanced diet alone can lead to dandruff.
- Establish a clear sleep schedule: go to bed and wake up at the same time, sleep at least 8 hours a day. Lack of sleep directly affects all systems of the body, and sebaceous glands of scalp are sensitive to internal changes.
- Avoid stress as much as possible: "nervous dandruff" is a very common occurrence. Of course, it's not always possible to control your mood, but yoga, meditation and relaxing baths are a great way to replace the occasional nervous breakdown.
Of course, it wouldn't hurt to get a consultation with a dermatologist or a trichology expert. Sometimes the cause of the problem can go much deeper than it seems.